Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slow Support
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
capecomp
Eveytime I open a trouble ticket and tell you my site is down, and then you respond and sy it is up, and then I check it and it is not up, I am just going to keep opening another ticket. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
Lehrer
capecomp,

The server zeta was rebooted about a couple of hours ago due to kernel upgrade.
All in all, the reboot lasted for 10 minutes and the server was up and running again.

The only ticket that came regarding this was not yours as far as I remember, so please let me know your ticket call ID if it is still not answered.
Anyways, your site is up and running.

P.S. Please try to avoid swearing when posting your messages, this is not doing you a credit.
MartinB
QUOTE(capecomp @ Oct 5 2007, 12:17 AM) *
Eveytime I open a trouble ticket and tell you my site is down, and then you respond and sy it is up, and then I check it and it is not up, I am just going to keep opening another ticket. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

maybe your problem is loca..... I think do you need a good third party monitoring service biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
MarkM
QUOTE(MartinB @ Oct 12 2007, 04:18 PM) *
maybe your problem is loca..... I think do you need a good third party monitoring service biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yes, exactly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here