Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whats going on?
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
airbernard
customer support has been bad lately any reason?
Dima
The customer support is not bad! Your problem has been resolved as quickly as possible.
airbernard
QUOTE(Dima @ Aug 8 2007, 04:46 AM) *
The customer support is not bad! Your problem has been resolved as quickly as possible.

alright bad might of been overstating it. Im guess Im just spoiled from the ususal hostony standards
Jon
For the past week I was unable to reach hostony support. I tried to contact them at least 10 times via live support chat. It says online but no one answers. One time the girl answered but she redirected me to write a support ticket. i wrote at least 2 tickets but no reply. That is strange since i always got great suppport in the past.

My problem is that webalizer and awstats are not updated in our cpanel. Webalizer got updated yesterday but awstats still shwos all 0 since 8.august.

Can you please update stats regularly? Thank you.

Jon
pftq
Same here. I've submitted several and they were answered but the automated updates still do not take effect.
Jon
QUOTE(pftq @ Aug 17 2007, 05:36 AM) *
Same here. I've submitted several and they were answered but the automated updates still do not take effect.

I was happy for a moment when stats updated days ago but they stoped being updated again on 19.august.
blackburnrovers
QUOTE(airbernard @ Aug 7 2007, 12:44 PM) *
customer support has been bad lately any reason?

I have not been able to access my control panel of my dedicated server ($195/month) for over a month. They keep telling me that I installed a firewall that blocks access, but I do not even know how to do it. I am looking for another company for hosting if anyone has suggestions.
Slavik
QUOTE(Jon @ Aug 16 2007, 04:41 PM) *
For the past week I was unable to reach hostony support. I tried to contact them at least 10 times via live support chat. It says online but no one answers. One time the girl answered but she redirected me to write a support ticket. i wrote at least 2 tickets but no reply. That is strange since i always got great suppport in the past.

My problem is that webalizer and awstats are not updated in our cpanel. Webalizer got updated yesterday but awstats still shwos all 0 since 8.august.

Can you please update stats regularly? Thank you.

Jon

Could you please provide me with the tickets' ID to which you didn't receive a reply from the support department.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Hostony Team
Slavik
QUOTE(blackburnrovers @ Aug 23 2007, 07:29 PM) *
I have not been able to access my control panel of my dedicated server ($195/month) for over a month. They keep telling me that I installed a firewall that blocks access, but I do not even know how to do it. I am looking for another company for hosting if anyone has suggestions.

I'm sorry but our system administarator, who usually is responsible for dedicated servers, couldn't say such a thing without any reason.
Please submit the request to the supervisor department and we'll investigate the issue.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Hostony Team

MartinB
My 2 cents:

1) Support is great for me
2) Awstats is not updating automatically for all this year, every time I ask to support they updated it in the moment! but I love it automatically wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here