Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 65.98.8.16 is almost full?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
coreyp_1
Server 65.98.8.16 is being shown as 97% full on /home and 99% full on /backup. Should I be alarmed, or am I missing something?

-Corey
MarkM
No need for alarm. They monitor these very carefully. Most webhosting software (cPanel, HELM, etc.) is set to turn those lights red when the disk is, say, 80% full, but HOSTONY uses larger disks than the average host, so although it is the same percentage, there is much more harddrive left empty.

:biggrin: Take care and good luck!
coreyp_1
Now /home is at 98%. Even if their hard drive is 1tb, that's only 20mb free. If their hard drive is 5tb, that's only 100mb free.

That's not very much, especially when I'm looking at launching another website in the next few weeks that might require half of that! I remember seeing that statistic at 78%, and it wasn't that long ago!

Are you still saying that I shouldn't worry?
MarkM
QUOTE(coreyp_1 @ Jun 4 2007, 06:17 AM) *
Are you still saying that I shouldn't worry?

Not saying that anymore. I guess they missed this one so I would recommend filling out a Trouble Ticket.
Slavik
Thank you for notification.
Our Support Team is already working on the issue. The server is being monitored.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here