Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: .tv domain
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
abdullah
what is the price .tv domains?
Thanks
MarkM
$39.99/yr with GoDaddy
$119.97/yr with Network Solutions (yuck)

I do not know how much HOSTONY will charge you but I'm sure you'll get somewhere between these two prices.

:smile:
Dima
At Hostony .tv domains cost $49.85/year
abdullah
Thanks MarkM, but in Network Solutions it is $39.99/yr too. You have looked 3 years charge.
But ın channelme.tv it is only 24.95/yr.
And i want to learn one thing too.
I will register a domain from channel.tv and i want to take hosting from Hostony.
After the transfer will i pay you any money? And will i pay yearly charges you or channel.tv?
Thanks.
Yan
QUOTE(abdullah @ Apr 4 2007, 11:26 AM) *
I will register a domain from channel.tv and i want to take hosting from Hostony.
After the transfer will i pay you any money? And will i pay yearly charges you or channel.tv?
Thanks.

You may change only your DNS records, stay with your registar and save some money. But if you do want to transfer your domain name to Hostony you'd better consult our billing department :
e-mail billing@hostony.com
MartinB
QUOTE(abdullah @ Apr 4 2007, 08:26 AM) *
Thanks MarkM, but in Network Solutions it is $39.99/yr too. You have looked 3 years charge.
But ın channelme.tv it is only 24.95/yr.
And i want to learn one thing too.
Thanks.

If you buy the domain from channel.tv you must pay domain fees to channel.tv
if you buy hosting from hostony, you must pay hosting fees to hostony

domain and hosting are two different services and you can get them from different companys, as Yan said, you only need to configure at channel.tv the hostony's dns server for your domain so it point to hostony's server where you have your hosting account. It's completely normal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here