Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site is down!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
kazzy
My site is experiencing random service blackouts, two or three minutes at a time. Is anyone else having this problem? It seems like there's always something going on with hostony... servers that are filled to the brink, sluggish poor performance, random blackouts, etc...

These guys need to get their act together!
Slavik
Hello,
could you please contact us when your domain goes down and provide us with your domain name.
We'll investigate the problem
Thank you

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
MarkM
Yes, if you contact them via a Support Ticket, they will look into it almost instantly.

If you hesitate to tell them, even though they're running sophisticated uptime software, they might not be aware that it is affecting anybody.

Imagine what priority they'll give an outage if 20 users from one server are sending tickets?

In the future, I recommend making a ticket: https://secure.hostony.com

Good luck - Cheers! :smile:
darkwish
hi there
i have the same problem, my websites is down for 2-3 min always .... not in every day but most of the days.

i don't know what is the problem for that ...
MarkM
What times of day does the server go out? Is it at night (for the United States?)
Dima
It usually happens when you are having night in the USA.The daily backups are usually run between 2-3 AM( American time).
MarkM
Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here