Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server Out of Space
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
pftq
I haven't changed a thing on my site and am only using 3 GB last I heard (Hostony advertises and has given me 200GB). Right now, the server seems locked and I can't change any files through FTP. When I try to log into cPanel, it says server out of space. mad.gif

I think Hostony needs to spread its users out over more servers...
Dima
We are now deleting all the unnecessary files on the server in order to fix the problem with the disk space Tonight we are going to fix it compiling apache.

Hope for your patience and understanding
pftq
Will any of the customers lose a portion of the 200GB they paid for? sad.gif
Dima
No,nothing is going to be lost!!!!!
pftq
Hm... I'm glad it's up again but the disc space still reads 95% full, only 3% less than I last saw. It looks like it could fall any time laugh.gif

Are there any plans to resolve this?
Dima
Yes, we have some plans for the nearest future.Your account is going to moved to a new powerful server these days. We will inform about the transfer on our forum.
pftq
Yes do notify me several days before the transfer please. I'm very busy these days and cannot afford to just happen to have the site down say... during a presentation of some sort. laugh.gif
MarkM
QUOTE(pftq @ Feb 5 2007, 02:32 AM) *
Yes do notify me several days before the transfer please. I'm very busy these days and cannot afford to just happen to have the site down say... during a presentation of some sort. laugh.gif

Ah yes. Those days... dry.gif

lol laugh.gif
kanasta
Has been full for the last few days
most of the services have been failing on and off, you have been rebooting the server again and again, but since you are not freeing any space for services fail again soon after.

I'm currently using 200MB out of my ???GB and yet I don't have enough space update 300KB worth of EXISTING files
pftq
Ah it's happened again! sad.gif This time the site won't even load at all. mad.gif
Slavik
The issue is resolved now.
pftq
Nice! I notice the disc full percentage has dropped from 99 to 43%. biggrin.gif

/home and /backup discs are still at 100% and 98% though... What do those mean?
Slavik
The is problem with Home and backup are solved also
pftq
Server out of space again... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here