Full Version: Warning to all users
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
kanasta
Check your server clock.
Some of them are set to 2006.
mad.gif
Slavik
Hello,
please provide us with your domain name or IP address of the server your account is on.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
MarkM
Yes, this may happen on rare occasions. Most bulletin board software will see that and adjust to it anyway.

Good luck! smile.gif
kanasta
I put in a tix 18998 but no answer for 16hrs.
Duno what ur talking about bulletin board software for. Anyone uploading files to their site will have all the dates #*&#(*%S&ed up PLUS they'll keep uploading their WHOLE site EVERY TIME because ALL the site will be 1yr old.
Yan
Dear Customer,
Time on your server has been updated.
Please, check.
MartinB
QUOTE(kanasta @ Feb 1 2007, 06:55 PM) *
I put in a tix 18998 but no answer for 16hrs.
Duno what ur talking about bulletin board software for. Anyone uploading files to their site will have all the dates #*&#(*%S&ed up PLUS they'll keep uploading their WHOLE site EVERY TIME because ALL the site will be 1yr old.

I bet than restoring the whole server Kappa now have more priority than your server time settings.
kanasta
QUOTE(MartinB @ Feb 1 2007, 10:15 PM) *
I bet than restoring the whole server Kappa now have more priority than your server time settings.

Sure, but why is something always broken somewhere?!
MartinB
QUOTE(kanasta @ Feb 1 2007, 07:35 PM) *
Sure, but why is something always broken somewhere?!

I don't know, I think than there is almost one good expresion in english: "shit happens"
MarkM
QUOTE(MartinB @ Feb 1 2007, 02:44 PM) *
I don't know, I think than there is almost one good expresion in english: "shit happens"

Hahaha, yes - Especially in the hosting world. I'm not sure if Martin realizes that's a serious word here, but ha! blink.gif
MartinB
QUOTE(MarkM @ Feb 2 2007, 12:42 AM) *
I'm not sure if Martin realizes that's a serious word here, but ha! blink.gif

with serious word you meant... "bad boy! you can't use this expression in a forum!!" ? smile.gif
MarkM
I'm not sure how their forum rules are but I personally think it's funny. tongue.gif

I don't personally have a problem with it. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here