Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suspended account
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bre
My credit card changed and payment couldn't be made. My account was suspended and web sites, email and everything was shut off. I changed the credit card and made the payment and am waiting hours now for service to be restarted. Nice way you treat customers who have been with you for years. Will be FOUR years this May. Nice people. Never once did I get any credit for down time. Sometimes for days. I need my sites and email back.
MarkM
QUOTE(bre @ Jan 16 2007, 07:24 PM) *
My credit card changed and payment couldn't be made. My account was suspended and web sites, email and everything was shut off.

That's standard procedure with HOSTONY and most hosting companies.

QUOTE(bre @ Jan 16 2007, 07:24 PM) *
I changed the credit card and made the payment and am waiting hours now for service to be restarted.

You need to fill out a trouble ticket for issues such as this. Also, it's your responsibility to make sure your credit card is in working condition.

If you're waiting for them to charge you, click on the "Pay" link and you will be instantly charged.

Good luck.
Slavik
Hello,
our billing department always notify our customers if they have some billing issues before suspending the account.
Could you please provide me with your domain or ID of the trouble ticket that you've opened for our billing department and I'll try to get this issue resolved immediately.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here