Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problems with the server 65.98.8.5
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Dima
Dear Customers, we really apologise for these temporary inconveniences. There is a temporary problem with the server which is going to be fixed ASAP.
We are currently running FSCK on the server.It can take not more than 2 hours to resolve this issue.

Hope for your patience and understanding

Support Stuff
Lehrer
Everything is already working

Thank you for your patience biggrin.gif
jchrastina
Anything happening with 69.72.157.70 ?
No websites
No email
No cPanel
Dima
Everyhting is working properly.Please check.
pftq
It is not down but lagging very badly.

The server load is past 75. and alot of things are in red. sad.gif
Dima
We are currently working on the problem to make the load average lower
Dima
root@theta [~]# uptime
12:35:46 up 1:22, 3 users, load average: 1.63, 3.16, 23.86

There was a spammer on the server.We have found this person and deleted his account.
edward
QUOTE(jchrastina @ Jan 4 2007, 03:12 PM) *
Anything happening with 69.72.157.70 ?
No websites
No email
No cPanel

I'm still getting load problems with my sites. Blank loading of pages. (i've checked from many diferent computers and locations)
Dima
The matter is that the Temp folder was full .

We have solved this problem.

We apologise for the inconveniences.
Moogy
www.skribbulz.com is located on 65.98.8.5 and the last three nights in the evening U.S. CST I haven't been able to ping, visit or log in to the cpanel.

I have been able to log into the cpanel during the day at points. if you could take a look that would be great, thanks.
MarkM
QUOTE(Moogy @ Jan 17 2007, 11:45 PM) *
...and the last three nights in the evening U.S. CST I haven't been able to ping, visit or log in to the cpanel.

I have been able to log into the cpanel during the day at points. if you could take a look that would be great, thanks.

Did you fill out a ticket before you posted here?
Slavik
QUOTE(Moogy @ Jan 18 2007, 07:45 AM) *
www.skribbulz.com is located on 65.98.8.5 and the last three nights in the evening U.S. CST I haven't been able to ping, visit or log in to the cpanel.

Hello,
please contact us (via e-mail, system of trouble tickets, live chat) when you face the problem.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Moogy
thanks guys,

I was thinking seeing this original post that maybe something residual was happening with the server. I worked with Alexander and it turns out there is something blocking me at my home connection thus the timing. at work it is fine but for some reason at home any traffic is not going thru to that web site/IP specifically.

thanks again
Slavik
You are welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here