Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Christmas to everybody!
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MartinB
the best whishes for you! have peace and fun
Dima
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our Support team!!! We wish you to have more satisfied customers biggrin.gif and we will try to help you with this.
MartinB
QUOTE(Dima @ Dec 22 2006, 06:12 PM) *
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our Support team!!! We wish you to have more satisfied customers biggrin.gif and we will try to help you with this.

tongue.gif
Dima
By the way we congratulate you as the top trouble ticket poster.This year you have posted hundreds of tickets!!!! Congratulations,Martin!!!!
MartinB
QUOTE(Dima @ Dec 22 2006, 06:33 PM) *
By the way we congratulate you as the top trouble ticket poster.This year you have posted hundreds of tickets!!!! Congratulations,Martin!!!!

Thanks you! I count more than 500 closed tickets(support+billing) only in 2006 (but I've also more than 500 websites running here), you will need to add more ram to your support server so I can list all in one page smile.gif but I must confess that it is not only merit of mine .... ( wink.gif )

Maybe I have the record of orders too, hope the next year will be great too for both Hostony and me biggrin.gif
(but with not so much tickets please)

I WISH AN EXCELLENT NEW YEAR FOR HOSTONY ! AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE VERY PATIENT AND COOPERATIVE SUPPORT/BILLING TEAM, HOSTONY WILL NOT BE HERE WITHOUT THIS WORKERS!
MarkM
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Dec 22 2006, 01:47 PM) *
Maybe I have the record of orders too, hope the next year will be great too for both Hostony and me biggrin.gif
(but with not so much tickets please)

I WISH AN EXCELLENT NEW YEAR FOR HOSTONY ! AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE VERY PATIENT AND COOPERATIVE SUPPORT/BILLING TEAM, HOSTONY WILL NOT BE HERE WITHOUT THIS WORKERS!

I agree!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the HOSTONY Staff. You guys truly are amazing. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
MarkM
Oh, and thanks to Martin too! smile.gif
Dima
Thank you guys for your every day support and humor biggrin.gif

Best regards to Bonnie biggrin.gif as well-
MartinB
QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Dec 22 2006, 09:18 PM) *
Oh, and thanks to Martin too! smile.gif

Thanks to you!

QUOTE(Dima @ Dec 22 2006, 09:31 PM) *
Best reagrds to Bonnie biggrin.gif as well-

same here Bonnie! happy holidays! hope your new year will be best than your 2006 sad.gif smile.gif
MarkM
QUOTE(Dima @ Dec 22 2006, 04:31 PM) *
Best reagrds to Bonnie biggrin.gif as well-

Yes, I also hope everything's going well with her.
Lehrer
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, guys!

Leave all your troubles in the old year and let the New one be better!

Greetings, Lehrer biggrin.gif
Slavik
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
MarkM
Wow - And Happy New Year already! blink.gif laugh.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here