Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subdomains I didnt create
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
2ltrlg
I just logged into HELM, which I havent done in while, and noticed about 20 subdomains that I had not created. I've checked via FTP and the folders do not exist. Anyone else seen this before??

thanks
Yan
Dear Customer,
We have checked your account and found one domain only. Please, check again.

Best regards
Support Team
2ltrlg
I am referring to the SUB domains. I have captured a screen shot of the problems I have.

I am also seeing email addresses and FTP accounts that I did not create. So, either someone as cracked the password or someone with access to my password (i.e., a Hostony admin) is messing with my site.

See the images below:
I only have 3 subdomains: guestbook, forum, and admin ... but there are many more listed/activated

I only have one email account (the catch-all) ... but there are many more listed/activated

I only have 1 FTP account (the root) ... but there are 2 others lsited/activated

I want to change my password for HELM. How can I do this?
Yan
Please, sibmit a trouble ticket using your billing panel.
2ltrlg
already done.

I mainly just wanted to see if others have experienced this issue.
MarkM
Nope, not me. I'm using HELM on a shared box.
MartinB
seems like your helm access was badly compromised smile.gif

and about changing your password...You have not a big icon of a key with the leyend "Password" in the home of your HELM ? It must be there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here