Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm back!!!!!!!!
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
bpgisme
I feel like I'm riding an ocean wave at the moment on a leaking life raft, but here I am!!!!! laugh.gif

I have a question about embedding fonts in CSS and I thought why not ask here where there are many knowledgeable and nice folks who know so much more than I do about this stuff! (Forgive me if I've asked this before.... I'm a bit forgetful right now...) So, how do I embed a font in CSS? I've found sites that talk about it but then I've found other sites that contradict those sites. I am too confused and need a step by step explanation. Also, I need to know how and where to get software to convert the font I need to use to the right format. (And which is the right format?) I understand there are free tools for this, but I haven't been able to find them. (At least not FREE tools, anyway....)

Any help is appreciated! smile.gif

-Bonnie
MarkM
I've been wondering where you disappeared to! Welcome back.

I have no idea about "embedding fonts" though.
MartinB
Welcome back!

QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Nov 28 2006, 03:59 PM) *
I have no idea about "embedding fonts" though.

same here sad.gif
bpgisme
Hi Guys!

Yeah, my mother-in-law passed away suddenly and my step-dad just found out he has a very fast spreading cancer and he's going through chemo and radiation therapy and wow, it's just been crazy over here. We had to lower the price on our house so we can sell and move closer to my father-in-law because we are his only living family. And you guys know my youngest son is disabled so this is especially difficult with him. We'll have to move all of his current services to another state and it's just a nightmare getting everything arranged. We're just waiting for our house to sell now so there's nothing else to do at the moment and I can finally get back to my regular life for a little while.

Anyway, darn! I hoped you guys would know about this embedding fonts thing....
I'm getting in over my head on this I think. laugh.gif

-Bonnie[quote]
Dima
Yeah, my mother-in-law passed away suddenly and my step-dad just found out he has a very fast spreading cancer and he's going through chemo and radiation therapy and wow, it's just been crazy over here. We had to lower the price on our house so we can sell and move closer to my father-in-law because we are his only living family. And you guys know my youngest son is disabled so this is especially difficult with him. We'll have to move all of his current services to another state and it's just a nightmare getting everything arranged. We're just waiting for our house to sell now so there's nothing else to do at the moment and I can finally get back to my regular life for a little while.

Poor you,Bonnie sad.gif
MartinB
I sorry your situation, Bonnie sad.gif
but I'm sending you "good waves" from here, Bonnie smile.gif
MarkM
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Nov 28 2006, 01:20 PM) *
I sorry your situation, Bonnie sad.gif
but I'm sending you "good waves" from here, Bonnie smile.gif

Me too! This World is all about challenges and learning how to face them. Bad things happen to good people, but I always make it a point to learn from them so I can get better and better and handling them in the future!

I hope everything turns out ok. You and your family are in my prayers and please keep us posted!
bpgisme
Thanks, you guys! smile.gif

I'll be better once everything settles down again. Change is always so scary!

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Just do not lose your faith, Bonnie.
Wishing you and your family all the best smile.gif

Lehrer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here