Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I haven't been around for a while.....
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bpgisme
Hi everyone.... I haven't been around for a while because there's been a death in the family and another is going through chemotherapy and radiation treatment for cancer and now we have to move to another state to help out a family member, etc etc. So it's been quite a mess and I'm just getting back to working on my site and my Dad's sites and I'm having trouble with cPanel, ticket support, and this forum, not to mention my own website! Everything keep timing out! I finally got the support ticket thing to work after many tries, and I finally got the forum to work obviously, but my site is still being difficult and cPanel won't do anything! All other sites work just fine. Anyone else having this trouble? Or, is it just my website getting back at me for being gone so long? laugh.gif

-Bonnie
Dima
Bonnie, could you please provide me with the list of websites that are not working properly at the moment?
bpgisme
Hi Dima!!!!

It's okay now! I got a response to my ticket and they said there was "high load average on the server as one of the customers was downloading something maliciously." So I waited it out and now everything seems to be working. It was really weird. I was only having trouble here on the forum, the support ticket site, my own two domains, and cPanel, but everywhere else on the internet I went to was working just fine. Even my Dad's site was working fine and it's on a Hostony server too. I guess it could have been something in my machine but I have no idea what... I restarted my system four times thinking the problem was on my end and I kept getting the same results. Anyway though, everything is fine now.

Thanks!!!! smile.gif
-Bonnie
Dima
No problem, Bonnie biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here