Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mail problems (SMTP)
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
Sajata
Hi... I've had an ongoing problem for about a week now, and despite being told several times that it either IS fixed or WILL be fixed, it still isn't.

SMTP to sajata-web.com is not working, giving the error message 'Temporary local problem - please try again later'. Granted, this is an improvement on the situation a couple of days ago, where my domain wouldn't respond to SMTP at all. However, I was told 4.5 hours ago that it would be working inside an hour... and it still isn't.

Please would somebody fix this, once and for all?

Thank you.
Alec
Your problem occured after incorrect MX configuring.
We've fixed it and your mail must be working.
Check it and let me know about results through email.
Sajata
Logs of errors sent to support@hostony.com.
Sergey
Hi Sajata Now we've fixed all promlems with your account.
I'd sent some messages and your mail box have received.

Now mail is going without any issues.

Sergey!
Sajata
I'm afraid not.

Even when I try to send my main account (sajata@sajata-web.com) email through the Hostony webmail interface, it doesn't get through. I'm still getting delivery failures from hotmail, telnetting on port 25 still gives the 'Temporary error' message, Outlook Express configured with the auto config gives the same error...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings and all.

Sarah
Alec
Check if the problem is fixed now please.
Sajata
Yes... thank you.

Mail is finally working as it should be.

I just hope that I haven't missed any important mails to that address - I was expecting several. Still - at least it's working now.

Thanks again.

Sarah
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here