Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Close Site for Update?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
abdullah
i will update my pages and my files.so i want to show an error message to users in the root.
But i will add files to the root(like index.php,index.htm) and want to show error message in the same time.how can i do this.
sorry for bad english

pardon for topic
i found it biggrin.gif you can delete
MarkM
QUOTE(abdullah @ Nov 19 2006, 09:31 AM) *
i will update my pages and my files.so i want to show an error message to users in the root.
But i will add files to the root(like index.php,index.htm) and want to show error message in the same time.how can i do this.
sorry for bad english

pardon for topic
i found it biggrin.gif you can delete

On linux servers, .html will be displayed over .php and .htm. So make a .html file with your 'error message.'

Good luck. Let me know if you need any more help. Us forum members are here for that. cool.gif
Lehrer
Good luck. Let me know if you need any more help. Us forum members are here for that. cool.gif

Thank you, Mark for your kind assistance. You are a competitor of Martin now smile.gif
MarkM
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Nov 20 2006, 07:16 AM) *
Thank you, Mark for your kind assistance. You are a competitor of Martin now smile.gif

I've been waiting for almost a year to hear you say that! smile.gif
Lehrer
smile.gif NO comments
MartinB
Oh, I'm training my succesor because I'm old now, he is doing a good job! wink.gifwink.gif
MarkM
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Nov 20 2006, 12:35 PM) *
Oh, I'm training my succesor because I'm old now, he is doing a good job! wink.gifwink.gif

Yes, I'll admit Martin has shown me most of which I know about this stuff. They say the sign of a good teacher is when he's trained his students well enough to surpass him! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here