Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why are you so cheap?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Cesar
Why is hostony this cheap?
is there any package with fewer than 200gb?
How can hostony provide 200gb for 100$ per year, when others take 10$ per month @ 100mb?
when i buy a packe wich domains are availabile?
MarkM
QUOTE(Cesar @ Nov 15 2006, 01:31 PM) *
Why is hostony this cheap?

They are not based in the United States, so taxes are lower. Their employees' living expenses are also lower. Although they are not based in the US, I highly recommend them! cool.gif

is there any package with fewer than 200gb?

I know this seems like a lot of space, maybe even "too much" but I guarantee you that everything will be the same as if you had a 100MB package - Except for the giant disk space you'll get!

How can hostony provide 200gb for 100$ per year, when others take 10$ per month @ 100mb?

HOSTONY has special contracts in place with their providers which are long-term and allow them access to special sources and prices. Don't let the low prices be deceiving, the service is great.

when i buy a packe wich domains are availabile?

.com, .net, .org and many others I'm sure. Simply fill out a Trouble Ticket and they will let you know.

I use the 2nd package on this page for backups of my dedicated server and you really do get the amount of space guaranteed.
Cesar
I em sorry, am simple to me hardly all to understand as I from Ukraine ph34r.gif .

Hosting on the world? What packages are? Hostony gives a guarantee?
200gb for $9.85 in month? And all space will be?
sorry simply I use the translator smile.gif smile.gif
MartinB
QUOTE(Cesar @ Nov 16 2006, 06:55 AM) *
I em sorry, am simple to me hardly all to understand as I from Ukraine ph34r.gif .

Hosting on the world? What packages are? Hostony gives a guarantee?
200gb for $9.85 in month? And all space will be?
sorry simply I use the translator smile.gif smile.gif

Hello Cesar: Please contact the suport team, they speak Ukranian too so you will haven't a language barrier smile.gif
seeoholic.com
they are so cheap because they ######.

where is the freedom of speech? hostony is problably one of the worst hosts out there, i have been using it for over a year with downtime every single week.

right now my sites are down, and they can not even help!
MartinB
QUOTE(seeoholic.com @ Dec 4 2006, 07:41 PM) *
where is the freedom of speech?

where is the respect for the others ? You know, your freedom limits is the freedom of the other people smile.gif
Slavik
QUOTE(seeoholic.com @ Dec 4 2006, 10:41 PM) *

where is the freedom of speech? hostony is problably one of the worst hosts out there, i have been using it for over a year with downtime every single week.

Please provide us with your domain name.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelv
MarkM
QUOTE(seeoholic.com @ Dec 4 2006, 02:41 PM) *

Did you seriously post that? That's just disrespectful. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here