Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No response to ticket 10 days and counting!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
capecomp
The link to register a new domain through you guys is not working. I opened a trouble ticket 10 days ago with no response. I since paid GoDaddy to register it. Snooze, you lose boys. Wake up and do your job.
MarkM
Yup, that's just how it works.

You never know though. They might have discontinued their domain registrations or have to get their development team to redo something in a database even!

Make sure to check out Blue Razor, owned by GoDaddy, but cheaper.
Slavik
Hello,
could you please provide us with the ID of the trouble ticket that you've opened for this issue.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
capecomp
QUOTE(Slavik @ Nov 14 2006, 09:43 PM) *
Hello,
could you please provide us with the ID of the trouble ticket that you've opened for this issue.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev

Can't do it, never got one and when I log in, there is no record of it, but I did open one, you guys deleted it.
MarkM
QUOTE(capecomp @ Nov 15 2006, 08:48 PM) *
Can't do it, never got one and when I log in, there is no record of it, but I did open one, you guys deleted it.

I am not trying to offend you, but that's not something HOSTONY does. Maybe you followed the following link, which does not require you to log in: http://support.hostony.com/user.php?op=opU...tDepartmentShow

You see? That is the method that guests use to make trouble tickets.

I'm really sorry this was your experience. The HOSTONY staff works really hard to avoid problems like this, so please give them a chance.
capecomp
QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Nov 16 2006, 07:10 AM) *
I am not trying to offend you, but that's not something HOSTONY does. Maybe you followed the following link, which does not require you to log in: http://support.hostony.com/user.php?op=opU...tDepartmentShow

You see? That is the method that guests use to make trouble tickets.

I'm really sorry this was your experience. The HOSTONY staff works really hard to avoid problems like this, so please give them a chance.

I'm not trying to offend you either, but I have opened lots of trouble tickets and had them resolved. I opened one this time and Hostony dropped the ball on it, so I was forced to spend my money with the comepetition. No big deal, they were cheaper anyway. I am happy with Hostony, I've been here for years.
MarkM
QUOTE(capecomp @ Nov 16 2006, 09:15 PM) *
I'm not trying to offend you either, but I have opened lots of trouble tickets and had them resolved. I opened one this time and Hostony dropped the ball on it, so I was forced to spend my money with the comepetition. No big deal, they were cheaper anyway. I am happy with Hostony, I've been here for years.

biggrin.gif OK.
Lehrer
capecomp, I remember you as a patient and a just customer.

anyways, I would appreciate if you could provide me with the ticket ID, as this is really impossible that a ticket is left unanswered for so long. The average response time is about 10-30 minutes as all of you know. May be that one was removed with the spam by mistake? This is the only explaination I can find in this situation.

Lehrer
capecomp
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Nov 23 2006, 09:52 PM) *
capecomp, I remember you as a patient and a just customer.

anyways, I would appreciate if you could provide me with the ticket ID, as this is really impossible that a ticket is left unanswered for so long. The average response time is about 10-30 minutes as all of you know. May be that one was removed with the spam by mistake? This is the only explaination I can find in this situation.
Lehrer

You never sent me the trouble ticket ID, I have opened many tickets the same way. this one just disapeared.
MarkM
1) He was asking you for the trouble ticket ID
and
2) Did you really have to bring this topic back? I'd assume by now the problem is fixed. If not, you need to provide Lehrer with the TTID.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here