Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Star Trek Anyone?
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
fleetwoodmac
My first Post! I have been with Hostony for a while now and never signed up at the Message Board. So finally, I thought I would post something.

The one thing anyone should know about me is that I am a huge Star Trek fan! My favorite series is Voyager. I had a Rubies costume of a Star Trek uniform, and I wore it to my promotional ceremony (A.K.A. 8th. grade graduation) long time ago. Well, now that I out grew that, and Rubies doesn't make them anymore (thank goodness, they were pieces of crap anyway), I have had the pattern to the uniforms for a while now. But I don't know how to sow. Which brings me to, does anyone know any good sowing websites that would teach me how to sow? I'm on dial-up so streaming video tutorials are kind of out as an option, but if I can download them, that would be okay.

Anyway, so what do you like about Star Trek?
MarkM
Maybe you should start a website about Star Trek!! cool.gif

That'd be great for you and all of the others out there that love Star Trek smile.gif
fleetwoodmac
I actually have a Star Trek role-playing website on a different host. Right now, it's inactive, mainly because all us GMs are on a break. I'm also in middle of redesigning the website with much better graphics and a new logo (which is actually our COM badge). I'm learning Flash as I work on my first navigation menu in Flash. I even have a new chat software set up ready to replace ParaChat that I already have on the site.

Visit it if you'll like, but as I said, we're all on a break. So no simulations are running on time.

http://subversivealliance.atspace.com
MarkM
Very cool. HOSTONY is always here to host that site for you! biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Forums, btw.
fleetwoodmac
I know that, and I just might do it in the future. However, a free host like Atspace suits the site well, considering that all it is is HTML. But I might use Hostony to host a IkonBoard for the message board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here