Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corrupt Hosting Companies - NOT Hostony
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MarkM
Hey everyone. I'm doing a little project with some friends here, and I'd appreciate your participation:
http://mark.phirefast.com/archives/62

I'm going to post a "whitelist" and "blacklist" of web-hosts. As I realize this is a risky business move, people have come to respect the integrity behind my blog postings.

So, what hosting companies do you like, which ones do you hate?
My "team" and I will personally investigate any suggestions you make for either (white or black) list.

Of course HOSTONY will be on the whitelist and linked to! smile.gif
Lehrer
Thanks, Mark. But it would be great if all the customers had the same opinion smile.gif
you can see the link, if you wish.

Best regards, Lehrer
MarkM
Ah yes. I saw that one and was thinking "user error. user error. user error" and about how such I high percentage of "problems" is simply user error - People not know how to do something.

Good luck. biggrin.gif
pftq
I just noticed Hostony upgraded the plan to 200 GB space and 2TB bandwidth O_O No change in price. That's just awesome. cool.gif

Now if they'd just work on the server uptime a bit tongue.gif
MarkM
I agree. Thats alot of space! biggrin.gif
MartinB
QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Nov 2 2006, 05:39 AM) *
I agree. Thats alot of space! biggrin.gif

oh yes, lot of space, I'm thinking about adquiring two or three of these accounts (on the same server) and upload all my photo albums and own make videos of all my life, plus a backup of my local disks......

.................... huh.gif rolleyes.gif (Hostony: *joke*)
MarkM
Hahahahahahaha. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here