Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for effective software for ad and SEO
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
WebPromoters
Anybody can recommend me URL's to order professional soft for SEO, Google Page Rank?
It's really important to me. Please, help.

Thanks

P.S. Also I need for ad software that able break captchas, able mass posting, able sort sites by Google PageRank (PR) and others. Also, I'm interested in any scripts to work whith Google AdSense, Google AdWords.
P.P.S. Sorry for my post in "Cpanel/WebHost Manager support" forum.
MarkM
Hello! Maybe it would have been a good idea to make a couple of posts before this one, because the forum staff sees people with one post as spammers alot of the time, so they might assume thats what you're doing.

As far as the software, I'm very doubtful that you'll find one peice of software to do all of that.

PAGE RANK OPTIMIZATION:
You cannot cheat the PageRank system at all. It's taken my website almost 4 years to get its pagerank (5/10) and you'll see that there are only honest ways to get better rank, like these:

- Extend your domain registration:
That way google knows you aren't just another fly-by-night scam site.
^^ That raised my pagerank by 1 bar ^^

- Make sure you have alot of incoming links:
You'll see "Hosting by PhireFast" on alot of the site's I've built for people.

- Make sure to link to high-ranking websites:
It not only show's you're resourceful, but helps google determine your rank.

- Make sure that the META TAGS on your pages are google friendly
Here are the tags you want (courtesy of WizHosting.com):
http://help.phirefast.com/free/seo_tips.htm

- Make sure to submit your website to Google and others:
http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl

- Also check out the guide my hosting company offers for free, to customers only: wink.gif
http://help.phirefast.com/free/gophire_seo_guide.pdf
ITS A PDF, so you might want to "Save Link As" so your browser doesn't try to open it and freeze up.

All of these stages are equally important! Do all of them, and your pagerank will soar, I promise.

Also, Martin will be by soon, and he can also give you some tips. tongue.gif

I've found most of this knowledge from trial and error, so I know its all true. This is all courtest of my design company, GoPhire.com - Please check it out.

MASS EMAILING SOFTWARE:
I use Microsoft Outlook. It comes with Windows OS and works good for me. However, I'm sure you'll have problems sending more than 20 emails at a time on any HOSTONY Shared Server, so I would recommend using cPanel's Mailing List(s) for that.

My marketing emails always contain my company's logo and an "unsubscribe" button. Even though I hate it when (rarely) people unsubscribe, it's important to keep your emails legal.

Good luck! Welcome to HOSTONY.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here