Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Domains are down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Matthew
My domains are all down. I get a blank page. This has been consistent problem for 7-10 days. Hostony has noted that a user on the server is causing the problem and that, on several occasions, they have corrected it. This appears temporary as the domains are again down. Ticket 42975. Making this more frustrating is that the problem keeps repeating, that now, today/tonight the domains have been down almost constantly and I get no response from Hostony and online live help is unanswered. What is going on?
MarkM
Fill out a trouble ticket for this one. Maybe propagation delays.
yojimbo
An unbelievable amount of downtime with this company.
I hope they fix it quickly I put in a support ticket.

Last time it took over a week to get everything fixed.
MarkM
Well, do the math for uptime. 99% uptime means that about every 3-months, the server can go down for one entire day. Now add on that great extra .9% that Hostony puts on there.

There is still a margin of error, and sometimes the problems may be very complex, and might be related to hardware or something else.

As far as Matthew's problem... I dont know any details. blink.gif If the domains are down, than its the domain registrar's fault. If your server is down, its a whole nother thing. Details please. Please provide a domain or something, so us forum members can try to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here