Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Re-evaluate Support Quality
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
yojimbo
Guys,

If you want us customers to be understanding of how hard your support guys are working you have to actually do a good job.

Most support tickets that I have put in will result in a response from your support team saying that the issue has been resolved. And on almost every ticket the issue has not been resolved and the problem lingers for atleast another day.

Also, it would seem that very often your techs do not read the entire ticket. I would not have to create a seperate ticket for each domain on my account to fix the same problem.

I hope someone at Hostony will take a serious re-evaluation of the quality of customer service that you provide.
You will have a lot more happy customers if you provide good quality tech support.

Thanks
Lehrer
yojimbo, thank you for your post. Please note that you can always express your attitude about one or another tech support, whose response seemed to be not complete or unsatisfactory, you can always let a supervisor know about it.
yojimbo
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Oct 3 2006, 01:20 AM) *
yojimbo, thank you for your post. Please note that you can always express your attitude about one or another tech support, whose response seemed to be not complete or unsatisfactory, you can always let a supervisor know about it.

I do not have a problem with any particular individual. Its the overall quality of support.
You have great plans and fair pricing. The only things that prevent me from recommending
your service to others is instability of the service and overall quality of support.

The service over the past few months has improved greatly until the past 2 weeks. The support has not improved.

It is just a suggestion from a customer that you enhance the overall quality of your support.
But hey I am just a customer so what do I know.

I plan to stick with you guys for awhile atleast until I lose enough money in downtime that I decide to get a dedicated server. So it is just a suggestion.
Lehrer
yojimbo, OK, I appreciate your frankness. This question will surely be discussed with our top manager.
pftq
I'd like to second that. wink.gif The package is good but the server doesn't seem to always work .... maybe I've been just unlucky the lsat couple of months, but there have been quite a few problems. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here