Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can't upload, network problems?????
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
Only Me
www.internut.ca, been down at least 3 hours now, but no announcement......
sad.gif
Only Me
Ok, corrected. Apparently, once again the problem lies somewhere at my end, magical how once I put in a trouble ticket, wait a while, somehow it's corrected. But nothing changed at MY end, other than the trouble ticket. This must be how HOSTONY saves paying all the downtime garantees, 'must be you, cause everything seems OK at this end....'
it's getting a little stale HOSTONY, Ive been with you for over 4 years and it's ALWAYS my fault, but the problem is corrected after I get upset and put in a trouble ticket. Odd how that happens!
I'm sure that I'm not the only one to experience this. Forget the downtime garantee HOSTONY, just step up to the plate and admit there was a problem, and now its corrected, no big deal. It becomes a big deal when the deceit starts, like this, in the interest of money.
I like your prices, I like your forum, I like some of the tech staff, I know that technology is sometimes a bitch to work with (as are clients). I would even like to stay on with HOSTONY but i'm not going to continue to put up with the BS that it's ALWAYS either MY fault or MY ISP's! (definately wasn't the case last night...).
Grow up HOSTONY, we WILL respect you for it........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here