Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The DNS still doesn't work, please help us.
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel DNS
sheffieldbasemaster
The problem I posted a few days ago:

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=5094

We did that as you suggested, changed the DNS of the www.sheffieldbase.com domain to DNS.HOSTONY.COM and DNS.HOSTONY.ORG . Before it was ns11.hostony.com and ns10.hostony.net . It has been 48 hours later, but the problem still happens. Please help us to fix this problem we don't know what to do now. Could you please check that the domain records in hostony's DNS servers are right?

Thank you very much.
MarkM
I would suggest you put in a trouble ticket for this, as it is a serious issue.

Hope everything works out alright. biggrin.gif
MarkM
Oh, and please don't double post. smile.gif
kanasta
QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Sep 10 2006, 05:39 AM) *
Oh, and please don't double post. smile.gif

kind of like what you're doing here? biggrin.gif there is an edit button for cases like this
MarkM
Not at all what I'm doing. Double posting is posting the same exact thing in two or more forums. dry.gif

Have you tried filling out a Trouble Ticket yet? Is your little problem fixed yet?
Lehrer
First of all, the site is already pointed to the correct(new) nameservers:

Domain Type Class TTL Answer

sheffieldbase.com. A IN 14400 65.98.8.5

sheffieldbase.com. NS IN 86400 dns.hostony.com.

sheffieldbase.com. NS IN 86400 dns.hostony.org.

I have visited the site from 3 different IPs and it is functioning perfectly, so the DNS records are already propagated.

Second, here is a good example of a duplicated query, as the issue was fixed long ago in the ticket and I have at first thought that was a new topic, as Mark have replied to it today smile.gif
So, let's leave it as is for some new forumers to see that the problems really get fixed smile.gif

Lehrer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here