Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Internet Radio
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
abdullah
That days more people want to have web radio.
And me too.How can i have an on-demand+live stream or only on-demand stream which source from my web space?
Have you got any idea about this unit?
MarkM
Well... That's a tall order.

As a web-developer, I can tell you I have done something similair for a client... With a $4000 budget!

We made a custom player in Macromedia Flash, but I know that isn't what you're looking for.

I would do this:
1) Find a streamable radio station that plays with Windows Media Player
2) Use the "embed" function to put a small windows media player into your page(s)
3) In your HTML, make the source for the audio that link for the radio station.

Give me an hour and I will find and example radio station and maybe even build a demo page for you.

NOTE: Streaming radio stations on YOUR webpage(s) is within the law, as long as the radio station is credited.
MarkM
Ok. It looks like that didnt work, because the source was confusing. Try it yourself and let us know what happens. smile.gif
abdullah
thanks Mark Mutti.can u add shoutcast an ondemand ability smile.gif
i have an online shoutcast radio station.i asked hostony has got or in the future will you give radio streaming servers?cuase ondemand streaming costs very much.only a few streaming company give good prices.i want to learn this thing only biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here