Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just put in a ticket....
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bpgisme
There's some strange stuff happening on my site! sad.gif

I was checking my email and it said my password was wrong. Since I haven't changed anything I thought I'd better go log into cPanel and see what was up. When I did, it showed a red warning message telling me to update my email address and showed as if I had only used .12mb of space! I KNOW that's wrong so I was going to look at the server status and see what was up but the page timed out. I went and checked and my site is timed out too. sad.gif I did put in a ticket just a few minutes ago. I hope it's up later because I was working on it a short while ago and planning to go back later and do more. Anyone else having trouble today?

(a very sleepy)
-Bonnie
Slavik
Hello, Bonnie.
We're investigating your issue at the moment and we'll respond to your support request as soon as we check everything.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
jchrastina
All of my sites, email, and cPanel are also DEAD. I believe I'm on server 26, but I was moved to a new server back in April, so I'm not sure.
Please return to service ASAP. My clients are killing me!!!
Slavik
Please open a trouble ticket and provide us with your domains.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
bpgisme
Thanks Slavik! biggrin.gif

I got your response to my ticket!

-Bonnie
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
MarkM
QUOTE(bpgisme @ Aug 30 2006, 06:47 AM) *
There's some strange stuff happening on my site! sad.gif

I was checking my email and it said my password was wrong. Since I haven't changed anything I thought I'd better go log into cPanel and see what was up. When I did, it showed a red warning message telling me to update my email address and showed as if I had only used .12mb of space! I KNOW that's wrong so I was going to look at the server status and see what was up but the page timed out. I went and checked and my site is timed out too. sad.gif I did put in a ticket just a few minutes ago. I hope it's up later because I was working on it a short while ago and planning to go back later and do more. Anyone else having trouble today?

(a very sleepy)
-Bonnie

Hmmm. If the server wasn't down, I'd say that it was a cPanel Mail problem. There's a bug in cPanel that causes email passwords to almost mismatch.

I guess the server was just down for maintenance or something. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here