Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Advice?
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MarkM
I have a customer who had 6 (yes six!) seperate shared hosting accounts with my company, and he's skipped out on the bill for the past 4 months.

I posses all of his domain names, and it's very tempting to just sell them, but I'm not allowed to do that.

You will notice that all of his accounts are suspended. I would terminate them, but it's more profitable and beneficial to suspend them, bringing me more publicity on the web and to "his" visitors.

http://phirefast.com/~shopsanf

Any advice on how I can make back this lost profit?

By the way: "Account suspension page" courtesy of Martin = wizhosting.com

He has very great hosting deals and great server uptime for Spanish speakers. No, I'm not an afilliate, just sharing a link.

Cheers! biggrin.gif
MartinB
QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Aug 19 2006, 05:52 AM) *
By the way: "Account suspension page" courtesy of Martin = wizhosting.com

He has very great hosting deals and great server uptime for Spanish speakers. No, I'm not an afilliate, just sharing a link.

Cheers! biggrin.gif

heh, nice words Mark wink.gif
I will be sending your check tomorrow... (*joke*)
MarkM
Anyone? Advice?
Lehrer
I believe there is no other way than to kindly ask him to renew the payment, otherwise his domains will be terminated. If you own those domains, and not the customer, you can try reselling them, previously warning the non-payer about that.
MarkM
Thanks alot Lehrer! For now, I'm going to insist in payment, and warn them of the possibility of selling the domains in the near future.

biggrin.gif - Take care!
MartinB
QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Aug 21 2006, 11:31 AM) *
Thanks alot Lehrer! For now, I'm going to insist in payment, and warn them of the possibility of selling the domains in the near future.

biggrin.gif - Take care!

send him a chi?ta horde
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here