Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I cannot believe this!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
nturton
On the 28/07/2006 I paid for my hosting. On the 31/07/2006 I got an email stating that I haven't paid, so I replied to it with a transaction ID and got the following response from Ann Molokova.

Dear Neil,

We will check it. Please, don't worry, your account will remain active.

Thank you for the cooperation.
-------
Have a nice day,
Sincerely Ann,
Billing Department.

Here is the Request Key fa1d80465f7d and the Call ID 34755 to prive this.

I check my site on Tuesday (08/08/2006) to find that my account has been suspended!

So created a ticket and I have now been waiting for over 9 hours, which in turn is loosing my business customers!

Here is the ticket Request Key bf836d1f8f9a and Call ID 35471.

This has happened to me for months now (but not this long to get it back online). I was recommending your company to my friends but not anymore.

Neil
MarkM
1) You don't usually want to put a link to a TT in a forum - Even if its closed.

2) Be patient. We almost left HOSTONY for something similair to this, but it ended up ok.

3) She said your account will remain active - That's the main concern, right?

4) Billing glitches happen sometimes.

I'm sure she will figure everything out for you. As long as your account remains unsuspended, there's no problem.
nturton
I know you mean well by your comments Mark but it has now been 19 hours and not a single response from anyone at all. Because my site is down, my company that I have worked so har to build is being hurt badly because of a billing mistake.

If you read the bottom part of my email I didnt state I was leaving I said that I wasnt recommending hostony to anyone else.

Neil
bpgisme
Neil,
Did you put a support ticket in or a billing support ticket? I ask because I have really good luck with contacting the regular support folks first. Then they redirect it with an explanation to billing and it just seems to get solved faster.

Also, I know they have that form you fill out stating your url and everything on the ticket, but I also type the domain right after my name in the actual message body too so they don't come back later and ask what my domain is. It just seems to speed things up a bit. smile.gif

I hope they get it resolved soon!

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Hello nturton, please provide me with the ticket number(ID) that you opened for our billing department, and in case the problem is resolved please also let me know.
MartinB
Neil:

From tickets mails:

Note: the url is containing the secure info, please do not share this url with anybody.
MarkM
If I were to have a problem with my server, I would have to say something like "we're experiencing temporary server upgrading, as planned."

Don't lie! You can upgrade the server after your site comes back up!
nturton
It has been resolved.

I am not a hosting company or have any customer related things on my site, its a site for my business which has all relevant details for my customers to get hold of me. If the sites down and they need me I am loosing out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here