Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mailing List
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
airbernard
Does any one have any suggestions what to use for a "fan club" mailing list? Id like to be able to include .jpg and .gif.

Ive seen some that stream an .mp3, that would be great.

other then that, its at around 2500 right now and might more then double this next year. I dont know if thats a small one or a big one. or if it matters
and will probably be sent out 1-2/month

thanks for any help
Lehrer
airbernard,

you can send your e-mails no problem, but the restrictions are 100-150 messages per hour, otherwise your local IP will be blocked by the firewall on the server.
airbernard
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Jul 21 2006, 09:33 PM) *
airbernard,

you can send your e-mails no problem, but the restrictions are 100-150 messages per hour, otherwise your local IP will be blocked by the firewall on the server.

as usually thank you for the help.

but, I want to use something like the mailing list that we can setup using our Cpanel. More intuitive, much easier to use.

Is there one on Fantastico, I havnt checked that.............
MartinB
QUOTE(airbernard @ Jul 21 2006, 06:52 PM) *
as usually thank you for the help.

but, I want to use something like the mailing list that we can setup using our Cpanel. More intuitive, much easier to use.

Is there one on Fantastico, I havnt checked that.............

use PHPLIST, it let you configure how much mails per hour, and automatically create the batchs.
airbernard
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Jul 23 2006, 02:01 AM) *
use PHPLIST, it let you configure how much mails per hour, and automatically create the batchs.

Thank you I will try that out this weekend, does it allow for html in the emails?
MartinB
QUOTE(airbernard @ Aug 10 2006, 09:22 PM) *
Thank you I will try that out this weekend, does it allow for html in the emails?

yes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here