Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All servers down?
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MarkM
All servers were down today. The downtime just ended, and lasted for 1 hour total.

Don't blame it on HOSTONY! Even Verisign was down. An estimated 80% of web-servers were down for that time.

We have no idea what it is, but I'm sure it will just be a matter of hours before we know.

Thanks for being patient with HOSTONY and your local host. It's been a frustrating hour.
MartinB
I think I will start a datacenter here in argentina, USA is not stable tongue.gif

what a 2 hours, my god, nothing work
bpgisme
I was away watching tv for once...

80% of web-servers were down you say? I missed it! What happened?

-Bonnie
dragon39
my site www.financemanila.net www.financemanila.net/forum has been down for almost 20 hours now
Slavik
Hello,
as far as I can see your domain is up and runnning but as I'vew found out just now it's pointing not to the correct server. I'll point it to the server it's on and the domain will start working from the correct place soon.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
dragon39
i wonder why your other guys did not notice that

dima and yan petinov.

they kept saying nothings wrong. nothings wrong

and why did that happen in the first place?
Slavik
Your account could be on the other server before and the DNS zone left on that server. I'll delete it as soon as your domain will be pointing to the correct server.
Nobody noticed the issue as your domain was online.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Lehrer
I think I will start a datacenter here in argentina, USA is not stable tongue.gif

what a 2 hours, my god, nothing work

Go ahead, Martin. May be your servers will be more reliable smile.gif
MartinB
nobody knows what happened ? not jsut hostony offline, I detect lot of servers offline on USA datacenters, some of them very important websites...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here