Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Domain hosting costs
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Richard Gray
Can someone please verify the domain hosting costs for me. If I understand it correctly I pay a monthly fee for the webspace itself and then a surcharge for each domain name hosted on my account? e.g.:-

Profi Package = $ 9.85/month
Domain 1 = $ 2.50
Domain 2 = $ 2.50
Domain 3 = $ 2.50
Domain 4 = $ 2.50

Total = $19.85/month

And thats all as long as I don't exceed 300GB in a month between the four sites, is that correct?
MartinB
QUOTE(Richard Gray @ Jul 18 2006, 08:50 AM) *
Can someone please verify the domain hosting costs for me. If I understand it correctly I pay a monthly fee for the webspace itself and then a surcharge for each domain name hosted on my account? e.g.:-

Profi Package = $ 9.85/month
Domain 1 = $ 2.50
Domain 2 = $ 2.50
Domain 3 = $ 2.50
Domain 4 = $ 2.50

Total = $19.85/month

And thats all as long as I don't exceed 300GB in a month between the four sites, is that correct?

With profi package, you gcan host 10 domains for the price of $9.85/month
(1 main domain and 9 addon domains) so if you need more than 10 domains, you need to pay per additional domains $2.50

1 main domain + 9 addon domains = $9.85
then Domain 11 = $ 2.50
then Domain 12 = $ 2.50
then Domain 13 = $ 2.50

do you understand it ? You have 9 addons included in the 9.85 price, you dont need to pay extra fee for domains 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, you need pay it if you need more than 10 domains in total.

smile.gif

And if you need more than 300gb of bandwidth or 20gb of disk space, you need contact him and buy additional webspace/bandwidth

PS: If your website really need more than 300gb bandwidth/month for web traffic, surely hostony and all hosting companys will be so happy of sponsoring your site giving you free hosting if you let them put some advertisement on your site smile.gif
I recommend the Enterprise Reseller package. It has the capability for unlimited domain names. It's great value will really help you out.

LINK TO Reseller Packages

I used to have just one, but now I have several of them. The high capacity HOSTONY offers on this package will definetly allow you to make great profit.

You would save money with this bigger package. No need for addon domains.
MartinB
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 18 2006, 12:44 PM) *
I recommend the Enterprise Reseller package. It has the capability for unlimited domain names. It's great value will really help you out.

LINK TO Reseller Packages

I used to have just one, but now I have several of them. The high capacity HOSTONY offers on this package will definetly allow you to make great profit.

You would save money with this bigger package. No need for addon domains.

The guy don't need a expensive reseller package, private nameservers, and all the whole thing, just a profi is very ok for him, or he just can get a Special and have the unlimited domains per 12.85, instead of the $30 of the reseller packages.

Cheap Shared Multidomain Hosting packages

wink.gif
Richard Gray
I am seriously considering the Special package now, thanks guys. I have billing issues with my previous hosting company who ripped me off when I went over my bandwidth allowance (which was a paltry 20GB/month) and they didn't even send me an email or anything to warn me that I was going over. When I didn't have enough money in my account to pay the ?320 bill for 2 months traffic they locked my account without warning. I have 4 domains I'd like to transfer over at present but will likely want to add a couple more in the near future but nothing major.

Thanks again for the replies

Richard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here