Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People sure ask for alot for $10!
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MarkM
Wow! I was speaking (very nicely) with a customer tonight, after he had a "fit" with my support agent.

I explained to him everything associated with rationalism, but he wouldn't calm down.

So I told him like this:
Me: "Sir, do you realize how much you're getting for only $10 a month?"
CUST: "Well, obviously not a whole lot"
Me: "You're getting a huge area of diskspace, on our fastest server, a team of support staff members at your disposal, the World's leading control panel, unlimited webmail and more for just $10 a month!"

Needless to write, it put things in perspective. He calmed down and tried to work with me, like a human being - How people should treat eachother.

Yes, I went down to his level, but that what it took. It's much better than: "Sir, shut up or I'll hang up."

The morel of the story is to treat HOSTONY Staff how you want to be treated, don't be "that rude guy." God knows they get plenty of those already!

If your server is down, chances are HOSTONY Staff is already stressed out about it, and working on the problem. They don't need the added weight of someone's bad attitude.

biggrin.gif - Have a good weekend. Yeah, they're only giving you $10 a month, but make it up in the numbers!
Lehrer
Figures rule the world, don't they?

thank you, Mark smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here