Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everything gone
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Teruki
Hi Hostony,
I renewed my account for one more year. smile.gif

The billing department responded to my ticket very quickly and everything went so smoothly
and I really appreciate that.
Thank you!! laugh.gif

I'd like to ask you one more favor.

My domain 1englishdoctor.com ( which came with the account) should be also renewed but Whois info still says "it will expire on June 2nd, 2006".

The billing department told me it'll be renewed soon but I'm getting worried because only 1 week is left till it expires!!
blink.gif

Could you renew my domain "1englishdoctor.com" now (ASAP), or can you at leaset tell me when it will be renewed?

Please ease my mind!!

Thank you smile.gif

PS
My server seems stable these days thanks to HOSTONY staff and I'd like to thank you about it too! wink.gif
Teruki
Hi,

I just talked with one support guy from Live chat and he just renewed my domain. smile.gif

Thank you!!

Teruki
Slavik
Hello,
you are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
smokie
Ticket 32539

Everything gone from my site, anybody else having trouble on this server still

why are post still be added to other posts ?
Dima
we didn't wipe your site.You were overloading the server and we had to turn your account off

According to the policy of our company the accounts of the people who keep overloading the server will be turned off till they don't fix their scripts and configure everyhting in order not to cause overloads on the server again
smokie
QUOTE(Dima @ Jun 29 2006, 06:24 PM) *
we didn't wipe your site.You were overloading the server and we had to turn your account off

According to the policy of our company the accounts of the people who keep overloading the server will be turned off till they don't fix their scripts and configure everyhting in order not to cause overloads on the server again

Thankyou for your reply
Why do you not send email warning, see ticket for more details, please reply in ticket with what was overloading server, I can not see how i am overloading server with a mere 33020.13 Megabytes (thats mb) this month ie 29 days worth of bandwidth that, ie approx 6% I t think of allowance
phil
Slavik
WE'll update your trouble ticket ASAP.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here