Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On Friday night starting at 11pm we will be doing network
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
franz
Please check my ticket no. 29102. My site has been displaying 500 Internal Server Error for at least an hour now.

Server is 69.72.157.71 (I used to be on Server28...I don't know what server I'm on since I was moved on Monday).

Folks, there is one thing your customers expect from me and you...that is to KEEP THE WEB SITES UP. Your record at being able to do so (especially recently) is ABYSMAL!
MartinB
Hello franz:

if you get "500 Internal Server Error", please check if you have some php directives on a .htaccess file
also, check you have file permissions NOT HIGHER than 755

hope that fix your problem smile.gif
Lehrer
Franz, please see to the ticket 29102
Dima
On Friday night starting at 11pm we will be doing network
acquaintance on our aggregation routers.We estimate 60 minutes per router, but are having a window of 2 hours per router, currently there are 3
aggregationrouters. Only one will be down at any given time. The reason for this is so we can upgrade the ram and IOS code on the routers in order to
increase redundancy, stability, and scalability in the network.
MartinB
QUOTE(Dima @ Jun 29 2006, 10:44 AM) *
On Friday night starting at 11pm we will be doing network
acquaintance on our aggregation routers.We estimate 60 minutes per router, but are having a window of 2 hours per router, currently there are 3
aggregationrouters. Only one will be down at any given time. The reason for this is so we can upgrade the ram and IOS code on the routers in order to
increase redundancy, stability, and scalability in the network.

great, is 11PM GMT ?

All servers will be affected or only some networks ?

worried about
  • kappa
  • epsilon
  • beta
  • win5
thanks for the info
Lehrer
Martin, 11 PM central time, not GMT.
MartinB
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Jun 30 2006, 10:15 AM) *
Martin, 11 PM central time, not GMT.

thank you !
Lehrer
You are welcome, Martin.

That's a pity Argentina lost today, unfortunately only one team out of two can win.
MartinB
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Jun 30 2006, 02:04 PM) *
You are welcome, Martin.

That's a pity Argentina lost today, unfortunately only one team out of two can win.

good luck for your team.
Smart Elvis
heheh... NICE. hey peoples, what are your favorite places to travel?? give me some feedback!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here