Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Webalizer stats not updating
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
Rastus
Who has done it and how painful was it... ??? did you move your own files or did hostony staff move them for you?

If you moved your own site, how did you do it? FTP? databases??
MartinB
QUOTE(Rastus @ May 16 2006, 08:56 PM) *
Who has done it and how painful was it... ??? did you move your own files or did hostony staff move them for you?

If you moved your own site, how did you do it? FTP? databases??

Get a VPS with cPanel and ask to support team to move your account to the VPS, it's very easy using cpanel tools.

If you want to do it by yourself, you can found the step-by-step to do that on some place on this forum, I can't remember where, but it was the last few months smile.gif unsure.gif

get a VPSOPTIMA, VPSSUPER or better, I think 128 Mb is very low for a cpanel based server

Found it: http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtop...503&#entry24503
Rastus
QUOTE(mblendinger @ May 16 2006, 08:36 PM) *
Get a VPS with cPanel and ask to support team to move your account to the VPS, it's very easy using cpanel tools.

If you want to do it by yourself, you can found the step-by-step to do that on some place on this forum, I can't remember where, but it was the last few months smile.gif unsure.gif

get a VPSOPTIMA, VPSSUPER or better, I think 128 Mb is very low for a cpanel based server

Found it: http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtop...503&#entry24503

thanks smile.gif
MartinB
You are welcome! smile.gif
good luck with the improvement
glittrrgrrl
I've submitted many tickets regarding the fact that my webalizer stats do not update regularly nor do they update automatically. Many times I've had to request for them to be updated manually. This has been an off and on problem over the last year.

Today, I was told that the Web stats can take up to 72 hours to update. Is this true? Sounds like a story to me. I've had times where my Webalizer didn't update for a week. Then I'll have periods where it updates every 24 hours for months at a time.

Will someone please advise how often the Web stats should update? I thought it was every 24 hours and that it should happen automatically.

My most recent ticket numbers are 31813, 30504 and 30132
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here