Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suspended account..
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
munkinasack
Does this work?

Both school and work block access to Gmail from me. So I wanted to get the work around and use Horde to get my mail through fetch. I get a "Fetchmail: Cannot connect to the remote mail server: Connection timed out" when I try it.

After some research:
Site 1
Site 2 (Followed these instructions. Same problem.)
and Site 3 that I got through a search on this forum.

My guess is that Pop over ssl port number is different from Gmail's port, 995. Can I change this through shared hosting?
flamesrock
My account was suspeneded, apparently because my credit card is not working.

They (mastercard) are sending me a new one with a new number/plan etc at the end of june hopefully. Until then, can I pay
you guys for this month with paypal?? I don't have any other credit
card to use.

I tried resetting my hostony support password, but it never sent me a
new one!!! You guys should get that fixed (hence why I'm posting this on a forum)

Now, if you don't accept paypal, how long will you guys keep my
account suspended before terminating it? I have very important
information on there, I DON"T want to loose. I want to pay you guys and get my account back up! help

Thanks,
http://simcitysphere.com
Lehrer
Hello flamesrock,
you need to let our billing department know about your issue. Just submit a ticket for them at support.hostony.com and they will help you out. Anyways, I am pretty sure that we do accept paypal payments.
Lehrer
munkinasack, you can enter your cpanel and try opening Horde from there.
I am not sure why Gmail is blocked for you, but anyway, SMTP mail service uses ports 25(or optional 26)
and POP uses port 110.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here