Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Instantaneous bandwidth limit
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Mystic
Is there documentation some where on how to convert/import data from a phpbb to the YaBB?

I've recently noticed yabb is available on cpanel and we like it much better and would like to convert and preferably not loose any data. Instructions on how to do this would be great, or who I should contact when we're ready for it to be done.
MartinB
QUOTE(Mystic @ May 13 2006, 09:39 PM) *
Is there documentation some where on how to convert/import data from a phpbb to the YaBB?

I've recently noticed yabb is available on cpanel and we like it much better and would like to convert and preferably not loose any data. Instructions on how to do this would be great, or who I should contact when we're ready for it to be done.

Maybe this is a best place to look:

YaBB SE Community | Development | Converters

Happy sunday!
Mystic
QUOTE(mblendinger @ May 14 2006, 07:50 AM) *
Maybe this is a best place to look:

YaBB SE Community | Development | Converters

Happy sunday!

I actually went to a differnet place since the YaBB offered on cpanel is 2.1 version I checked their forums first, but the only converter they have 'published' is not finished yet. I thought there might be something from with in Cpanel much the way the yabb is auto installed, like an auto converter or something.

Thanks for your help, I'll patiently wait for someone to finish writing it there.
Charlie
pls remove this post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here