Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vamos vaaaamos, Argentiiinaaaaaaa!! Vamos vaaamos, a ganaaaaaa
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
iampedro
It would be great to get a e-mail notice when the servers are down and letting us know that you are working on them and trying to get them back up...
MartinB
QUOTE(iampedro @ May 10 2006, 10:43 PM) *
It would be great to get a e-mail notice when the servers are down and letting us know that you are working on them and trying to get them back up...

I second that. I have post suggestions like that in 2004 smile.gif
jchrastina
I agree 100%. The first of my MANY suggestions/requests/demands for Hostony to institute email notification started in mid-2003. Obviously, they have not heard any of us.

[A side question ... why does this Board show my time as 10:20 (or so) when my actual time is 11:40. My settings are correct for GMT-5:00 in my profile here. I could see being off by one hour exactly, but why 1hr20 minutes??? Is the Hostony clock set wrong?
MartinB
Argentina VS Servia & Montenegro
6-0

MarkM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif blink.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif
Lehrer
We are glad for you, Martin smile.gif . Unfortunately the first match for our team wasn't so lucky... The judgement left MUCH to be desired...+ the gameplay was hideous, mostly because of the judgement. There were some episodes when the team wanted to leave the field sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif But to tell you the truth , it was the worst game for Ukraine I've ever seen.
Three mysterious offsides+ a red card for nothing. Anyways, we'll see the next match which will surely be deciding.

One of the tips from a newspaper: “This was absolutely horrible refereeing. Right Linesman was absolutely ridiculous, having flagged 3 or 4 off sides which were nowhere near. Red card…”

P.S we saw the game and were happy for Argentina, they showed good team play, 7 players returned to defence even when the score was 3:0 Bravo!
MartinB
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Jun 16 2006, 05:48 PM) *
We are glad for you, Martin smile.gif . Unfortunately the first match for our team wasn't so lucky... The judgement left MUCH to be desired...+ the gameplay was hideous, mostly because of the judgement. There were some episodes when the team wanted to leave the field sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif But to tell you the truth , it was the worst game for Ukraine I've ever seen.
Three mysterious offsides+ a red card for nothing. Anyways, we'll see the next match which will surely be deciding.

One of the tips from a newspaper: “This was absolutely horrible refereeing. Right Linesman was absolutely ridiculous, having flagged 3 or 4 off sides which were nowhere near. Red card…”
P.S we saw the game and were happy for Argentina, they showed good team play, 7 players returned to defence even when the score was 3:0 Bravo!

yeah the penalty and expulsion of Vladyslav Vashchuk was more than suspicious.

We suffered a mysterious offside today too, whithout this the result will be 7-0 laugh.gif

good luck the next Monday 19 June with Saudi Arabia !!! smile.gif
Lehrer
Thanks a lot, Martin smile.gif Hope to see a different kind of football from our team on Monday (the kind we love it for smile.gif )
Dima
I must say that the discipline in Argentina is perfect.The current coach of your team together with the players under 21 has three times won the title of the best team in the world. On this World Cup tournament he also gathered a wonderful squard. I think that the gilded youth will show its best.

But Ukraine hasn't said its LAST WORD!!!! Saudi Arabia will see the real Ukraine

Good luck for both teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
MartinB
Ukraine is doin it well right now!!! 4-0 against Arabia Saudi !!
congratulations!!!
Slavik
Thank you, Martin.
MartinB
QUOTE(Slavik @ Jun 19 2006, 02:21 PM) *
Thank you, Martin.

That was really "effusive" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Lehrer
Thanks, Martin smile.gif

more info under
the following thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here