bpgisme
blink.gif

Eeep!

laugh.gif

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Good for you, capecomp smile.gif
romangs
I have been with hostony for over 3 years. I have two reselling accounts (Win and Linux). My Win account (WIN2_RS29) was terminated last night.

As I found out from Support account was terminated due to unpaid balance. I am on per year payment basis (Lin and Win separate) and being a small business like myself it is hard to track all of the due expenses especially such rare payments (once a year).

What is killing me is that I did not receive any email invoices nor requests to pay nor warnings of terminations. It is pity that Hostony chose such business model. I have read a lot of bad comments on this forum about ways of Hostony to do business but it was never related to me in any way. Now it is. Perhaps it is time to move out and move on.

p.s. glich in the forum. When I try to create a new topic with the name that existed some time before my post automatically adds there as a reply. That is why I have posted 4 messages of the same content. Moderator: please delete them.
Slavik
Please provide us with your domain and contact our billing department for this issue.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here