Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site down for days
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Connexion
Website is down again!!! It has been this way for 2 days now. Mysql you never know when it is going to work.

Support ticket put in this morning, no response yet!!!

I have to tell you that this is getting really OLD!!!! My site depends on Mysql and I depend on the site to run my business.

www.connexioncomm.com
Connexion
Here it is 12 hrs later, website is all the way down now and not a word from support.

Would someone tell us what is going on?
M_Six
QUOTE(Connexion @ May 4 2006, 07:07 AM) *
Here it is 12 hrs later, website is all the way down now and not a word from support.

Would someone tell us what is going on?

Ditto for my sites. Database access has been hit-or-miss for a few days and today my sites are all down.
mlaird
My web site, pgboatclub.org, has been unavailable for several days. I have submitted trouble tickets, sent emails, and tried to use the chat. Nothing!!! Is anyone home?

Mike
Lehrer
Hello mlaird,
as far as I can see, your page pgboatclub.org is working perfectly. If you had opened any trouble tickets, I am sure they were resolved positively.If you still have any questions, feel free to open any of the tickets you had submitted. Please make sure next time when you submit several requests simultaneously, i.e. chat, tickets, ICQ and forum, after the problem is fixed do not forget to send a post on the forum that the problem was resolved. The matter is that simultaneous inquiries create difficulties for support operators. Just try to be patient and remember that the tickets have the highest priority.

Lehrer
Lehrer
Connexion,

the problems you experience with your site are not connected with hosting service.
The index page itself works, however some files are simply not there, e.g. services.htm
Please reupload the files and everything will work correctly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here