Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHM/CPanel/Problems
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
iampedro
It would be great if every person could filter what comes to his or her domains that have e-mail addresses filtered.. This would be a great suggestion for Helm also..
iampedro
Strict anti-spam and anti-adult policy
MartinB
It would be great if every person could filter what comes to his or her domains that have e-mail addresses filtered.. This would be a great suggestion for Helm also..

Dear iampedro:

Have you checked the cPanel email features? There you have both, email filters and SpamAssasin (a very good software to detect SPAM)

Or maybe you have a Windows based account ?
iampedro
Yep... I have windows based hosting..
MartinB
QUOTE(iampedro @ May 17 2006, 10:55 AM) *
Yep... I have windows based hosting..

Oh...sorry rolleyes.gif On linux servers you have perfect solutions for that.

Anyways, as I know, SpammAssasing can be installed on windows servers too,
As stated here: http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/InstallingOnWindows

Just ask to Hostony if its compatible with the shared hosting environment
Killswitch
Ok, I am still having numerous problems. I have put in many, many support tickets yet the person helping tells me everything is fine.

It obviously isnt fine. I cant restart any of my services. As soon as I click the link in WHM to do so, it tells me page cannot be found. Then, Cpanel goes down, and then WHM wont even show up.

Ive tried with numerous browsers, only to get similar errors. I havent been able to get to my mail all day, and I cant restart my services. I cant even remember when the last time I restarted my server, because I am afraid if I do, I will never be able to get it to show back up to restart everything else.

ALso, stats rarely ever update. It took until June 3 to update May 26-31.

Http://www.zeldalegacy.net

EDIT - Why did this show up here, I started a new topic?
MartinB
QUOTE(Killswitch @ Jun 6 2006, 04:39 PM) *
EDIT - Why did this show up here, I started a new topic?

Hum, is like your post was merged with the other post (posted on the suggestions forum)
Seems like some things was broken since the hack of the forum of the last days. huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here