Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My web site is DOWN
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
franz
Guys,

I submitted ticket #26530 about an hour and a half ago and have received absolutely no response (except the automatic acknowledgement). My web site is still down, with no changes noted. I am getting a 500 Internal Server Error, and my users are contacting me.

No signs of problems in CPanel (except the usual 99% full /home warning). Dropping the redirect and putting up the "Site is down" index.html message doesn't work either. What the heck happened between last night and this morning?!
Slavik
Hello,
our support team is working on your issue.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
franz
QUOTE(Slavik @ Apr 27 2006, 09:11 AM) *
Hello,
our support team is working on your issue.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev

Thank you. I just got an update on the ticket, which I have responded to. It looks like the change in .htaccess DOES allow the "Down for Maintenance" index.html message to appear, but if the redirect goes to my php site as usual, I am getting the 500 message. My error log shows:

Premature end of script headers: /home/_____/public_html/_____/index.php [I've blanked out identifying info]

Has there been a change to PHP on this server, perhaps?
Slavik
We've installed php suexec on all the servers but this was several months ago.
No other changes were made.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
franz
QUOTE(Slavik @ Apr 27 2006, 09:33 AM) *
We've installed php suexec on all the servers but this was several months ago.
No other changes were made.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev

Very well. The tech has just completed getting the site back up, thanks! I notice that he added a php.ini file to my www root dir.
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here