Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet another server move 2days ago
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
kanasta
Whatever the reason for your server move 2days ago, my domain was left pointing to someone elses domain. index.html was completely dead with
:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

How can you claim to have 99% uptime? You finally fix it. Site is back, but how old is the backup!? These files are from Feb?!

How often do you backup, and what isn't in backup? You claim ' we backup userdata each day.' Well you clearly don't restore from them.

So I UL my files, waste a few hours. That's not all.
In cpanel some forwarders are listed there but not working. You only say 'they should be working'
Do I have to do EVERYTHING myself? I test. In fact many Forwarders not working now, only ones more than 2-3months old work. 2-3months old - like my files. Do you see a pattern?

You say I am still on 66.118.138.197 , but my ssh login shows a different server name.
cpanel shows forwarders that clearly aren't. If the server old/new is still 66.118.138.197, there shouldn't be DNS problems. Either all Forwarders should work or not. Esp since I am sending from your server.
Slavik
Dear Customer,
please open a trouble ticket for these issues and provide us with your domain name.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Tigersan
Hello Kanasta smile.gif

I am new to these sorts of things, so I might be way off. Something like this has happened to me in the past. When you log in to cPanel, are you using the new ip address? It sounds like you are accessing your "old" cPanel from the old server.

Sorry if this is off base. It just sounds like a familiar story wink.gif

- Tiger
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here