Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't access my domain
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
mbalbed
I can't access my domain at all--through a browser (I'm routed to a seeq.com page), or through FTP. When I try to log in to your site, your system is not even recognizing my email.

I've been on your servers for years? What happened to my domain?
mbalbed
Your billing department closed my account...just because I asked for a change ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT I had with you. They told me they closed the account, and then told me just the opposite--that my personal domain account wasn't changed. But apparently they have changed it because my domain is down, and NO ONE CONTACTED ME saying I owe ANYTHING. You have my credit card on file--or at least you had it until you closed the account for no apparent reason. You could have billed the card but you did not.

This makes no sense whatsoever.
mbalbed
Can someone from Hostony PLEASE tell me why you would close an account with a valid credit card on file, and then blame the customer for not paying, when you haven't even attempted to bill the card?

And how about at least TRYING to contact a customer of 5 years before shutting down their domain? Is an email too much to ask for?
Slavik
Hello,
please provide us with your domain.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Slavik
Could you please also open a trouble ticket to our billing department for this issue.
mbalbed
QUOTE(Slavik @ Apr 17 2006, 03:43 AM) *
Could you please also open a trouble ticket to our billing department for this issue.

Slavik, please explain to me why this was necessary when you had a valid credit card on file?

You have plenty of support tickets with my domain name.

So, even though you had a valid card on file (and never billed it), I did enter a new card. You've been paid--you have your money. Where is my domain? It's still not online and I still can't access it via FTP...why?
Slavik
I'm sorry but I don't know your name and your domain.
Besides, trouble ticket is the best option for such issues.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
mbalbed
My domain is maryambalbed.com.

If a trouble ticket is the best option, why is my domain still down?
mbalbed
Why is my domain being held hostage? You got a new credit card number--even though you didn't need one, and you have been paid.

Where is my domain?

maryambalbed.com
mbalbed
QUOTE(Slavik @ Apr 17 2006, 02:24 AM) *
Hello,
please provide us with your domain.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev

Slavik, you asked for my domain name--I gave it to you. You asked for trouble tickets. I submitted them.

And yet, my domain is not online...why not? No one with Hostony has even begun to try to explain this mess, or why my domain was shut down in the first place. And even after doing *everything* I can do to resolve it, I get absolutely no response from you.

Is this customer service? And for a customer who's been paying you for 5 years?
Slavik
Our billing department is working on your issue at the moment.
They'll respond to your trouble ticket ASAP.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here