Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: server transfer - need more info
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
romangs
I received a notification of a server transfer from unexisting email -> support@sprhost.cp.

"Dear Customer,

We▓re transferring your account to the new server with IP 69.72.157.190 because of the server▓s software problems. Your new server is a fast one and has very good characteristics. We▓ll sent you an e-mail in order to notify when the transfer is completed. Thank you for your attention.

Best regards, Hosting support Team. "

I have two hostings on Hostoiny (win and *ix) and few on ther providers. My wild guess is that this email comes from Hostony. If so, please what server would be transfered to that IP, Windows or Linux.
When the changes will be applied as I have to make changes in DNS (I use zoneedit for dns for some domains).
Slavik
Hello, we're transferring the servers 67.15.112.25 and 207.150.188.34 to the new nodes.
These are Linux servers. We'll send notifications via e-mail when the transfer of the files , data, etc. is complete.
If you use our DNS:
dns.hostony.com
dns.hostony.org
you'll needn't to change the DNS.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
romangs
thank you for the reply.

trying to add dns.hostony.com and dns.hostony.org as the nameservers and godaddy does not allow me to. It says "Nameserver 1 has an invalid TLD. Nameserver 2 has an invalid TLD. "

Are dns.hostony.com and dns.hostony.org new name servers?
Please, let me know ASAP, I have to initiate the transfer.

edit: Holly #$#^$... . None of the info about additional domains were transfered and I have about 20. It means I have to recreate them? subdomains and email accounts are all there but no addon domains? What should I do?

edit2: holly #$^@#$ again. Why Hostony told me (in the email) that my new IP is 69.72.157.190 but when I login to CP I see that my IP is 69.72.157.183 and when I type that IP in the browser I get a message that account is suspended...

how long will the old server be kept running?
Slavik
Hello,
please provide me witrh your domain name.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
romangs
QUOTE(Slavik @ Apr 18 2006, 02:58 PM) *
Hello,
please provide me witrh your domain name.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev

account: tachica
main domain: tachi.ca

I have all subdomains where Addon Domains were used to point. All files and folders are there too. Even email addresses for Addon Domains are there but not addon domains itself.

p.s. I have not transfered IPs yet.
Slavik
Please wait several hours more and try to change the dns again.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
romangs
QUOTE(Slavik @ Apr 18 2006, 04:47 PM) *
Please wait several hours more and try to change the dns again.
Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev

yeap, all is working flawlessly. thank you.
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here