Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: restore backup please of latest
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
dragon39
please restore my latest complete backup located in my root directory at www.financemanila.net.

this server migration has restored me but only til march 28. i hope you restore me to the latest. i can't do it from my end because it keeps timing out.

so please restore the backup i made of april 7 2006
MarkM
You should fill out a trouble ticket for delicate and personal situations like this one.
It will also help expedite your support request. Tickets are taken more seriously than posts in the forum.

https://secure.hostony.com/pay/user.php > New Trouble Ticket

Good luck. cool.gif
dragon39
only if they respond to my tickets. . . . .

which they dont.

only if anyone is at the 24 hour livechat.....

which no one is 70% of the past 2 days.

thats why im here
dragon39
its a miracle!
everything is not as it seems.
1.yesterday, forum was offline for the most part of the day due to server host migration initiated by them fellas.
2.when site came back late last night, mar 28-apr 11 posts were goners.
3.but site is back and posters continued posting.
4.meanwhile, i wrote my host to restore the backup i did from apr 7, not knowing what to expect, or whether to expect anything at all.
5.lo and behold, all the posts are back, even today's new posts. its just that new posts made this morning til around 6pm are not yet registering as new posts, but theyre there

well they did it. i dont know how they did it, but thanks!

www.financemanila.net/forum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here