Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Activation
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Justin Ledoux
Hi,
I want to know how long it will take to activat my acount.
My domain name is illdevilinc.com
My hosting account is Windows profi plan.
and my email is illdevilinc@gmail.com
If you need anymore info please contact me
thank you
Lehrer
Hello Justin,

we have tried calling you but it seems that the number you provided is not valid or is not responding. The number ends in******580
Yesterday our support sent you an e-mail asking for another number, but haven't got a response so far.
Please submit a ticket at support.hostony.com and provide a current phone number so that we could get in touch with you asap to set your account up.
Justin Ledoux
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Apr 6 2006, 05:23 PM) *
Hello Justin,

we have tried calling you but it seems that the number you provided is not valid or is not responding. The number ends in******580
Yesterday our support sent you an e-mail asking for another number, but haven't got a response so far.
Please submit a ticket at support.hostony.com and provide a current phone number so that we could get in touch with you asap to set your account up.

I have submitted my phone number to the ticket system but for further refrence is there any way to activate without using a phone number? And in my ticket submission i included alot of ways to verify identity because thats what i think this phone call is about. But if not possible please feel free to call me!
Thanks,
Justin Ledoux
Justin Ledoux
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Apr 6 2006, 05:23 PM) *
Hello Justin,

I have submitted my phone number to the ticket system but for further refrence is there any way to activate without using a phone number? And in my ticket submission i included alot of ways to verify identity because thats what i think this phone call is about. But if not possible please feel free to call me!
Thanks,
Justin Ledoux
Slavik
Dear Justin,
your account is active.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here