OK then, Which of you clever bods out there can stun me with the simple fix to my problem.

My website has been down for a week and my mail for more than a day, which is a bigger pain, but there you go. My website woes are as follows:-

I have been publishing my website ( www.lloydexpedition.org) for something like 6 months now directly uploading it to the server from Frontpage (I am a complete novice at all this and so I like FP as it is simple to use) without any problems.

Last week, I tried to update it as usual but it did not work for some reason (can't remember the error message), but over the course of the last week, I have been trying different things, but nothing has helped. Now it appears that I have written/deleted something which seems I have no website and no mail.

I have done a search on here for FP publishing problems, and have done the simple things, such as un-install and re-install FP extensions, change password, etc

The helpdesk has tried to help me but the answers they give me are aimed at someone that knows what they are doing, not me (FD-24457). Telling me things like use FTP, does not help me at all.

Can someone please write to me an idiots guide of how to publish my website directly from FP without going through a 3rd party FTP software? I am sure it is something I am doing, but I do not know what, and I am about to throw the PC out the window!

Thanks