Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: affiliate sales
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bpgisme
Hi everyone...

I was just wondering if anyone could explain to me how long it takes for a sale to show up in the affiliate program. My Dad is starting a website and I'm going to build and maintain it for him, so he bought hosting late yesterday evening (our time) through my Hostony affiliate link on my site. The clicks are showing, but no sales yet. Does it take a few days?

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Hi Bonnie, please submit a ticket for our billing department, they should know more about it.
bpgisme
Hi Lehrer!

Okay! I'll check into it. smile.gif

Thanks!
-Bonnie
MartinB
Dear Bonny, some times it can take like 10 or 15 days
bpgisme
Hi Martin!

Yeah... That's what I was wondering about. smile.gif
I figured there must be a wait time for the process to go through.

I did put in a billing support ticket as Lehrer suggested and asked about it, but I never got any response. (I know billing support tickets tend to take longer...)

I did go back and read the "fine print" so to speak and I didn't realize you don't get any money until you earn at least $100. Darn. I don't think I'll ever get anyone else to sign up... At least not for a long time. I'm not much of a sales-type person. sad.gif

-Bonnie
MartinB

1st.

huh, you must wait a lot to get affilliates responses
also your commissions is valid after a 30 days period pass. (due to the 30 days money back of the customer, they must be sure the customer will not cancel after 30 days after pay your comissions)

2nd.

heh, yes, but here it go a tip: Just tell to the billing dept than you want pay your future hosting billings with the $65 so ask them to put a credit of $65 on your account financial balance, so future bills will debit from there instead of directly your credit card so you will get your $65 dollars

bpgisme
Say... That's an interesting idea Martin! biggrin.gif

Now I just have to wait for it to show up...

-Bonnie
bpgisme
EEEEEEEE!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I forgot all about it and just now went to see if it's there and it is!!!!! Yay!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

-Bonnie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here