Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PHP hosting and email
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
kazzy
#1) The e-mail I use to be able to access from outlook, I can no longer access! Everytime it's something different, the server errors just keep changing. Now it's giving me:

Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on mail.codeyield.com.' reported error (0x8004DF0B) : 'Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP e-mail server for account mail.codeyield.com. Error: The connection to the server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

#2) I just set up a phpBB forum on one of my websites through cPanel. Sometimes I have to refresh the page 4 or 5 times before the forum data pops up!

How does this constitute acceptable service? I bought 2 years of hosting with you guys, and it's been nothing but problems ever since day 1.
Slavik
Hello,
please open a trouble ticket and provide us with one of your problematic mail accounts with password for us to test.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here